Each PantoRouter is shipped with one each in the Basic Package and the ALL-IN package contains two of each:
Small horizontal and vertical mortise and tenon templates (TEM-MT3H & TEM-MT3V)
Medium horizontal and vertical mortise and tenon templates (TEM-MT5H & TEM-MT5V)
- TEM-MT3 is a 3" wide template used to make 1.5" wide horizontal or vertical mortise and tenons. (One TEM-MT3H and one TEM-MT3V is included with each HPR)
- TEM-MT5 is a 5" wide template used to make 2.5" wide horizontal or vertical mortise and tenons. (One TEM-MT5H and one TEM-MT5V is included with each HPR)
- TEM-Set is a set of four mortise and tenon templates with one each 3" Horizontal, 3" Vertical, 5" Horizontal and 5" Vertical.
- TEM-Hold AL is the new aluminum template holder with both inch and metric scales used to hold each of the factory-supplied templates or custom templates the operator can create. (One TEM-Holder comes with each HPR) It is backward compatible to all Hybrid PantoRouters and comes with a set of 3" and 5" horizontal and vertical mortise and tenon templates.
- TEM- VDT AL (Variable Dovetail) is a template system for the Aluminum template holder used to cut 8° dovetails in symmetrical or asymmetrical patterns. It comes with eight templates, plus an 8° dovetail bit.
TEM- VDT Acrylic (Variable Dovetail) is a template system for the acrylic template holder used to cut 8° dovetails in symmetrical or asymmetrical patterns. It comes with the mounting rail and eight templates, plus an 8° dovetail bit.
- TEM-Box is a box joint (finger joint) template used to make 1/4" or 1/2" wide fingers.
- Dovetail 1/2" Fixed is a fixed-space dovetail template for 1/2" 14° dovetails. It can be mounted on either the acrylic or aluminum template holders.
- Bowtie Template makes an elegant 3/4" X 2.5" bowtie mortise and tenon to dress-up your work. It uses the 10mm (purple) guide bearing both inside and outside along with the 3/8" bit for both mortise and tenon.
- Diamond Template makes a strong and attractive diamond shaped mortise and tenon about 3/4" X 2.5". Use the 10mm (purple) guide bearing and 3/8" bit for both mortise and tenon.
- Dowel Templates are used to make either loose or integrated dowels. You can accurately horizontally bore then fine-tune the dowel for a perfect fit using the same template with only one setup.
- (Some HPR users like to mount templates on separate Template Holders so they can quickly change from one template to another, especially if they have created custom templates.)
Reference our Bit/Guide Bearing Selection guide for help deciding on the correct assembly.